Thursday, April 17, 2008

Been a while....

Sorry it's been a while, I feel like the past two weeks have gone by in a flash. That also means the next two weeks will be a flash, then my BFF will be in Georgia. At least we are blessed to have modern day technology like phones and email and of course blogs.

In the middle of planning a send off party for them, its bitter sweet, but there are so many people's lives they have touched since their arrival here. I know personally my relationship with Christ wouldn't be as strong as it is if I didn't have a "mentor" like John. Dave has grown so much, too, and I cant wait to see what comes next for him/us.

I just got done reviewing a trailer for the movie by Ben Stein: Expelled. Pretty cool stuff. I would really like to see this one. If you want to argue the "Big Bang" theory is correct... who made the BANG! My God is big enough and loving enough to do it!!!

Dave was talking to the boys last night at bible study. One was asking about other religions and how they condem others. He started "preachin'" Look, just take a look at John 3:16.... ok then John 3:17, ok now John 3:18. Got Jesus?

I pray that all of you would come to know our King the way we do. Today, if you don't hear it from anyone else, I love you and so does Jesus!

Peace...

No comments: