Thursday, April 17, 2008

Bad Morning... or is it?

So, ever have one of those days where you feel like everything falls on YOUR shoulders? Job, the house duties, taking care of dinner, the kid and the dogs? Then you find out you had a couple of overdraft fees that WERE bank errors but they don't see it that way? All they keep saying is "Is there anything else I can help you with??" YES WAIVE MY FEES!

With all that said, I had a mini melt down this morning... in fact I just got over it about 10 minutes ago. BECAUSE I decided to pick up my daily devotional, I just knew God had some words for me, and I was right, he did. Here is what He said... Michelle, you are in time out for not listening to Me, you sit here for blankety blank minutes... so I did and read 1 Corinthians 10:23-24 & 31-33 Allow me to indulge you...

23"Everything is permissible"—but not everything is beneficial. "Everything is permissible"—but not everything is constructive. 24Nobody should seek his own good, but the good of others.

31So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God. 32Do not cause anyone to stumble, whether Jews, Greeks or the church of God— 33even as I try to please everybody in every way. For I am not seeking my own good but the good of many, so that they may be saved.

That's all I have to say about that.... God is amazing!

1 comment:

John Donahue said...

TWITTER huh?
Sorry that you day was so bad. Or good. Anyway, I hope that you are doing better,enjoy the Twitter/Jott world...check our Remember the Milk.