Just had lunch with two of my favorite peeps, Dave, my husband - my life, and John D, one of my BFF's. Two of the most spiritual people I know, it was great to spend some time away talking about stuff, junk, movies and of course church, service and what is going on this weekend (yeah, we had to work a little too, but that's ok, we are all on the same page. There are people going to Hell and we want to change that). We ate at Los Vallartos, YUM! Mexican... cheese dip and sopapias....
Back at work, getting some stuff done. I take Carly to ballet this afternoon. She's getting ready for her first performance on May 10th!
Tuesday, April 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I don't want to push or anything, but can you fix your taco already?
Seriously, post something...I want to know.....
I'm all curious and stuff...
Bears does not beat Battlestar Galactica.
Post a Comment