1:00 came around and it was time to leave for dance class. They excitedly got into the van and we were off. About half way there, Carly and Erin were pretending that a tiger was coming thru the van window to get them. Yeikes! OH NO! HELP, they called out. They used their "Friendship Power" to make the tiger disappear. This happened over and over again. Then they joined forces, held hands and got rid of the tiger. Erin said she 100 million thousand powers to get rid of the tiger and Carly said "I have 100 million powers to save you Erin!"
Wow. Talk about friendship, that just got me thinking.... At 3 years old they get it. It's about relationships. Those two would have done anything for each other. Do you have any one like that? I can think of a few myself, but what we need to focus on is the people who ARE going to hell. The people next door, down the block and around the corner.
John D reminded us of the Great Commission today. GO CHURCH, GO! Win, baptize and make disciples of ALL nations. I add to that to walk thru this lost world, the world controlled by the evil one, join forces and use your "friendship power" to defeat satan!
Did I mention that this was the first time that Carly & Erin had gotten together to play? They have ballet class together once a week for 30 minutes and don't really have time to get to know one another. But that day, in the van, they would have walked thru hell with a water pistol for each other.
I'll leave you with this scripture: "I tell you the truth, anyone who will not receive the kingdom of God like a little child will never enter it."
Peace

No comments:
Post a Comment