Friday, April 18, 2008

Community Garage Sale this Weekend!!!

Its Friday! I love my job but I do look forward to the weekends when I can spend time with Dave & Carly Jean. Dave is taking this Saturday off even though his boss may have it another way. He just needs time off! He works for the "worlds best" pest control company, I use that term very loosely. But that's a whole other blog site!

We are having a Community Garage Sale this weekend! It will be nice to get more stuff out of the garage and make some $$ too. My parents are coming over for the day, then we are headed to Dave's dads house for dinner and celebration of Auntie KK's birthday. It was the 13th but they weren't in town. It will be a great time to catch up with them. We haven't seen them in a few weeks, as both have been very busy.

No comments: