Monday, August 18, 2008

Fast Day 28

Ok, so, we are sitting around on Wednesday minding our own business getting dinner ready when the phone rings... so we do what we always do, answer it. It was the pastor. Good news was his procedure went well, he is good, just not able to preach this weekend. Great, we had it covered right, John S was ready, right? No, God had put it on his heart to ask Dave to share on Sunday, to give the sermon... and he called it a sermon! O - M - G (gosh) ok, I have never used that before, there is a first for everything... including Dave preaching!!!

So after we recovered from the shock, we talked... by the way, he didn't hesitate to say "absolutely I will!"

What a great and God filled message and day! I don't know if I can explain "it", but "it" was definitely ordered, ordained and blessed by God.
It felt comfortable, right and blessed. Scary and cool all wrapped up in one! I didn't see my husband speaking to 200 people, I saw Christ in his heart speaking. All I can say is, wow, that was really cool!

It will be posted on www.crossroadsum.com later, if you are interested.

Now, we wait to see where God has us working next!


No comments: