Well, we decided last night that giving up Coke really wasn't donig what we thought. We were looking for time to sit and read the bible when we had a craving SO.... we have decided to give up TV for the remainder of our fast.
Last night was great. After Carly went to bed and Dave was at band practice, it was so quiet and peaceful. I really enjoyed that time without the "boob tube" on.
This morning when Carly got up, she said "mommy why is it so quiet in here?" WOW, I thought, then I told her it was because the TV wasn't on and she said "I know". Words of wisdom from an almost 4 year old. Also the morning went much more smoothly and there were no outbursts or arguments this morning over getting anyones clothes on or brushing teeth. I'll take that any day!
Friday, August 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Sooooo - what happened last night...you guys talked and then....
NO AND THEN! hahahaha
Post a Comment