Ok, I'm sitting here watching "Last Comic Standing" listening to some, let's face it, bad raunchy jokes, thinking, I WANT A COKE! So here goes....
Dear Lord, I thank you for this opportunity to give up something I love to remind me that all I really need is something I love even more, You. Thank you for loving me that much, it blows my mind how much you love us, care for us, take care of us and watch over us. You guide our paths and make them straight. You carry us when we are weak. You listen to us as if we are your only child. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU. Please give me guidance and wisdom to know the next step in my walk with You. Be with Dave and I as we listen and wait for you to tell us where, what, when, why and how we are to proceed. I love you. Thank you for your Son, Jesus. Amen.
Thursday, July 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Perhaps you seek too hard for God's direction? Sometimes we just have to "Let Go & Let God". If your family left it would hurt immensely. But, at the same time, I would not stand against God and his plan for you. You have to do what is right in your heart and follow God's plan for your life.
Post a Comment